Re: Copyrights, file organisation

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 14:32 +0100, Helen McCall wrote:

> If I finish off what I've been doing with the Help Manual, Do you think
> you could add it to the main openshot package?

I'd suggest we have a separate package, openshot-doc, to contain the
manual and other documentation which is a 'Recommends' or maybe
'Suggests' of the openshot package itself.

That ensures the user's documentation can be updated without having to
issue a new version of the openshot application package.

I'll tackle that once openshot is completed.

I'm currently being severely confused by the requirements of the Python
distutils setup.py script requirements to get all the python packages
and data files included properly... I may be gone for a while :p