Re: Copyrights, file organisation

Hi Hello TJ and yet welcome
I don't know if Jonathan had said you what he wanted to do with the
translations some separate deb. Do you know that or have you another
approach; include in openshot for exemple.
If i understand well, you want to include freior,x264, mlt and ffmpeg in
karmic thursday. What help do you give us. The latest versions, in karmic
corrections of small things,etc..;; you have breathed new life into your
project.
i'm agree with you about the user documentation, perhaps the same thing for
the translation, i'm thinking
Thanks, Olivier