Google Video Formats and Codecs

Google Video no longer accepts free uploads. All of this has gone to
Picasa.

Google Video now only allows uploads to its commercial customers for
private secure video. I am unable to obtain information directly on this
site without buying the service!

I could try asking Google if they would supply us with the information
on the formats and codecs etc, and if they would supply us with funding
support if we put a link to their private secure commercial video apps
site in our documentation. Is this a wise idea?

Best wishes, Helen

Follow ups