Re: Mime-Type / Icon question

Thanks TJ!  I should have been more specific.  When you right click on a
file and select "Open with Other Application...".  You know how it shows a
list of installed applications (and applications you have custom entered).
I was just curious if OpenShot would show up as a choice, or would a user
have to select "Use a Custom Command", and enter "openshot".  Sorry, the
question was a bit off topic. =)

Thanks,
-Jonathan