(french)-help-manual

Hello Helen

I've just finish my second day "push" today.
I have created the table about the shortcut and i have inclued your
fantastic work on the tables concerning the export formats.
We have done a great work.It's nice but we have yet a lot of work to do.I've
just a little problem with the chapter of the sub-section, there below
instead of top. It will be resolve for today.
I have said there is some fews days that it will be interring at this date.
Now, it looks at something interresting, isn't it. So when i done end of
september, perhpas........
Remember that to see it you must use this command after upload my manaul
branch:
yelp
ghelp:/home/olivier/french-help-manual/usr/share/gnome/help/openshot/C/openshot.xml
Now, after repear this problem, i'm going to create the french wikipedia
page and the french ubuntu Openshot documentation.
See you tomorrow
Best wishes, Olivier
--
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise