French Help Manual

Hello Olivier,

I've been having a look at your French Help Manual. You have obviously
been putting in a lot of work as well. :-)

Here are a few pointers to keep the French Help Manual within the
accepted conventions of Gnome Documentation:

Put the French Help Manual in /usr/share/gnome/help/fr/openshot/
Don't put it in the main help/openshot/C folder
This will then allow it to be easily integrated in the eventual .deb
package.

Please take a look at the styling you are using.

The screenshots should look like the default style in Gnome on Ubuntu.
ie plain and neutral.

Put the Tableaux des paramêtres d'exportation in a separate section so
they can be found on the main left hand side menu.

Put basic descriptions of the menus and controls and dialogues etc
either in the Pour Commencer section, or in a special GUI section just
after Pour Commencer.

Keep the usage sections to how to do things.

We need to keep the Gnome Documentation conventional because this will
be looked at when we are asking for inclusion in Ubuntu.

Best wishes, Helen

Follow ups