Re: French Help Manual

Hi Helen

Here are a few pointers to keep the French Help Manual within the
accepted conventions of Gnome Documentation:

Yes i know i msut clean the code, soon.

Put the French Help Manual in /usr/share/gnome/help/fr/openshot/
Don't put it in the main help/openshot/C folder
This will then allow it to be easily integrated in the eventual .deb
package.

Yes Do you remember when i have tried to create the .po file the 20 august.
i have fall and i have sad you that i will find a mean to translate it and
work on. i have create a clone that i have translate and work on after
wainting the moment . i have seen that you have be an success to create a
pot file. Wonderfull. How have you done, i have tried only with the dockbook
documentation.

The screenshots should look like the default style in Gnome on Ubuntu.
ie plain and neutral.

Sorry i wasn't know.

i have three ou four things to do before and after i clean the code.

I have finished  to translate your tables and i'm going to see this problem.

Best wishes, Olivier

--
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise