Re: Effects wishlist

Hello jonathan
here it's my white list and also the informations that i have found this
week-end (like i have said before) :
mpeg2

    program stream (PS) format dvd  (vob) extension .mpeg
    Single elementatry video stream (ES)
    multiplexé/elementary A/V streams (PES) oten used by DVB recording
software extension .mpg
    Transport stream (TS) one video but multiple audio pids (DVB format).
extension ts
    PVA streams  (use by DVB recording on windows) extension .pva
Note : all this types are in format mpeg2 it's just the encapsulation which
changes!

Mobiles devices
    THe new Nokia N900 (with maemo) 800*480
    Android (dream, magic, hero, galaxy,....) 320*480
    blackberry  360*480
note : I'haven't the codecs used

X264/mpeg4;10 ou AVCHD
Note : the mpeg4.10 is divised  (=classied to seen them better) in 3 profils
called : "Baseline Profile,"" Main Profile", "High Profile"
    More information on :http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264 also the part
"produit and  mise en oeuvre".
Resolutions for a file DV
    in 4/3
        768*576
        720*540
        512*384
        480*360
        400*300
        320*240
    in 16/9
        768*432
        720*404
        512*288
        480*272
        400*224
        320*180

Note : we have forgotten the Matrovska format (very good and very popular) !

 A lot of informations here (reference in video windowx/linux):
    http://www.videohelp.com/
    http://doom9.free.fr/
    More explications with some tables
    http://doom9.free.fr/
    http://www.videohelp.com/dvd

a lot of information in this site :http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
which is a great video converter for windows but it works with free
softwares (it's one) like mencoder ffmpegtheora, and ffmpeg.
Openshot can it do some ogg theora without ffmpegtheora ?
I haven't some informations about matrovska .
i have open  the french version of openshot :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenShot_Video_Editor (like you see, i have
some problems with the picutres !!!!)
I haven't the time (and the laws) to open one on documentation;ubuntu-fr.

i put here some ideas about some effects to incorpore :
    -grain
    - sepia
    -black and white (desaturation)
    -old picture
    -split screen
    -normalize audio when sources are differents (normalise le volume  du
plan)
    -colors's restriction with a pipette for a best precision.
    -"crayonnage" like a color pen child
    -mosaîque (it's new but now a lot of film and pub use it)
    -Picture in Picture

Questions
could we have some usuall shortcuts like style quit= crtl+q
you have work on effects  and the preferences too ? or is it in work (for
preferences  ?)
Have you do a separation between effects audio and video ?
just a look about .....kdenlive
They have 31 transitions (us 23) , 47 effects video and 15 effects audio.