Re: Deprecate debs for 0.9.22

Hello Helen

A good work about the FAQ here isn't it (<
https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+faqs)(like always!) and a good idea
for the deb.

The last version is more stable but we can pass it in the others languages.
I have tried yesterday to reconfigure my locales and try also to re-install
the french-deb but it's always the same.