Re: key PPA

On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 22:10 +0200, Olivier Girard wrote:
> Hello TJ
>
> I'm on the ubuntu-fr forum and people have some problem to import the
> key (like us (me and Helen)). It's the same thing when we have some
> problems of connection . Is it normal (with the transformation of
> launchpad this week) or have we a problem ?

I've done some tests and it seems as if there's a problem with the
server that hosts the GPG key-server. It could be a Distributed Denial
of Service (DDoS) attack making it difficult to connect to the server
but that is just speculation on my part.

I can't find any definitive info about it so I'm emailing the Canonical
Ubuntu Request Tracker.