Static Timeline

I've been working on making the timeline ruler static, so it doesn't scroll
up & down with the tracks. I think I've ironed out the last issue, so was
wondering if anyone gets any spare time if they could grab a copy of this
branch and try it out - it's quite a major change so I'd want another set of
eyes to look at it before we decide to commit it.

The only issue I can see is when you maximise the application, the gap
between the ruler and the first track grows quite a bit.

To get the branch:

bzr branch lp:~fincha/openshot/static-timeline

Cheers,
Andy.

Follow ups