Re: Static Timeline

Great!  I'll see about merging these changes with all my current code.

By the way, I think I'll be done with the "effects" code sometime this
evening, and hopefully I'll be able to commit and publish a new version of
OpenShot tonight.  If possible, I'll merge the static timeline into my code
before I publish.

Thanks!
-Jonathan