New Version - 0.9.43

Hi everybody!  I've made a few small, but critical updates tonight.  I have
already updated the .DEB installer on the website.  This update fixes a
number of issues with the effects system (specifically editing effects and
using color pickers).

Here is the full change-log:
---------------------------------------
Bumped version to 0.9.43

Improved the default image length to handling.  An image
is now 5 minutes long (max length), but when you add it to
the timeline, it defaults to 7 seconds.  This allows the
user to easily stretch the length all the way back to
5 minutes long... or anywhere in between.

Fixed a few bugs on the effects tab of the clip properties
screen.  The effects were not being inited correctly, so
it would always change the settings for an effect back to the
defaults when you would return to edit an effect.

Also fixed a big issue with the color picker on the chroma
key and white balance effects.  I was not passing the selected
color correctly to MLT... and the fact this ever worked for
me is amazing. =)  It's fixed now.