Re: HowTo: Provide useful debugging information to developers

And if i can traduce it and in the same cases could be traduce by the
"communauty" too it will be better. I don't know if we can modifed a pdf,
perhaps a odt (with exemples of courses). And the all on the webside
(openshot of course) with a new post no ? Is it too much to ask ?

Cheers Olivier