Help Manual Update

Hi everyone!

I have been working hard on Helen's help-manual branch over the past few
days.  I have been following Helen's structure that was documented in the
following blue print (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openshot/+spec/help-manual-structure-plan-1).
I will have a version of the help file ready for testing soon.  I just
wanted to give everyone a heads up.

@Olivier,
I'm fairly certain my content changes will be disruptive to the French
version of the help manual. So, I apologize if these changes mess anything
up. Once we are happy with the English version, my tentative plan is to load
it into LaunchPad's translation system.  Once the help manual is translated
into a few languages, we should be able to auto-generate the translated
docbook XML files for each locale.  The last step will be packaging it up,
which Helen has already prototyped.  How does this plan sound to everyone?

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups