Re: Help Manual Update

Hello Jonathan

I've just see you mail just before to go sleeping.
I think that you have not see what i have done since severals mouths. I have
nearly finish  the manual, in fact it miss me only one part (the key-frame).
I don't want to change your plans but take the time to see what i have done.
i'm sure now that you have not see my work.
download on launchpad :
bzr branch lp:~eolinwen/openshot/french-help-manual
and after you have two means to see this :
- yelp
ghelp:/home/jonathan/french-help-manual/usr/share/gnome/help/openshot/C/openshot.xml

and the 2sd when you have the french manual on your hard drive
cp the folder openshot on your home and after
sudo mv openshot /usr/share/gnome/help
and open the help in openshot and enjoy

Sorry to said that but certainly the french version is more evolve that your
structure. After the last part i must change severals screenshots and the
version, i have two parts to complete and i must re-read all and done some
little corrections and i think it will be ready after to check it by 5
volonteers on the ubuntu forums.
After i have think to create the english xml version with the tool xml2po
and translate it with poedit. (like i can)
Just look and tell me.

A tomorrow

Cheers Olivier