OpenShot PPA Update

Hello everyone!  Here is a quick update on the OpenShot PPA.  I have renamed
the "mlt-python" package to "python-mlt", due to the Debian packaging
policy.  This might create an issue next time you update OpenShot from the
PPA.  Also, I have removed all of the packages from our original PPA that TJ
did, since it has become confusing for many users.  Soon, I will copy all of
my packages into the both PPAs.

Also, the new "python-mlt" package is quite a bit different than the
previous one.  It is less "hacky", and hopefully follows the Debian
guidelines better than before.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups