Re: OpenShot PPA Update

Hello Jonathan

I have done the update and i have noted severals things.

For the manuel he is always in english, he have replace my french version
with the english version.
I have noticed some problems with the preview with th mlt-python present and
not (after desintellation). The preview (for a project already created) is
not fluide and blurred.

That's all.

Cheers Olivier