Version 1.0 Update

Hello everyone!  I wanted to give everyone a quick update on version 1.0 of
OpenShot.

1) I have completed the debian packaging of "openshot", "openshot-docs", and
"python-mlt"
2) I have uploaded all of my build scripts for debian into a new bzr branch,
called "debian-packages"
3) I have applied many patches over the last few days to correct a few bugs
we found during testing 1.0
4) I have completed a nice video to go along with the version 1.0
announcement

I just saw that a few new effects have been created on the forum (and now in
a bug report).  I will try and
add those effects into the trunk tonight (after testing them), and finally
publish everything to the PPA.

If you have any "show stopping" bugs to report, please let me know as soon
as possible.  Otherwise,
OpenShot version 1.0 will be released either late tonight, or tomorrow
morning.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups