Re: Version 1.0 Update

Hi,

Severals things. yeah for the version final 1.0.0 youpi:)
i've not reach to dowload the new branch : bzr branch
lp:openshot/debian-packages (what 's is right appelation ?)
i've found (and created ) a packet for adding more some transitions (in fact
i have finding on kde files, it's for ...kdenlive)
Thanks for the user on the forum who have created some effects (4) that you
have seen here : http://openshotusers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16 and
here : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/504672
Could you send us the background of the image icon (asked in the post of the
forum) ?
If have you some news about the Debain packaging (a sponsor ? )?
That's all. Hi i'm pressed to see the video, me i'm reading for the
annonces.

Cheers Olivier