Re: Roadmap for OpenShot 1.1

Here is a quick update for everyone.  I have removed all of the old
blue-prints from LaunchPad.  I changed the "Implementation" field to
"Implemented", and that removed them from the list.  I also created a
few new bug reports, and assigned a few more to the 1.1 Milestone.

Please take a look at the 1.1 Milestone when you have some time.  We
need to lock down all the features we plan on adding.  So, please let
me know if you want to make any changes to the current plan.
https://launchpad.net/openshot/+milestone/1.1.0

Thanks!
-Jonathan