OpenShot Version 1.0.3

New version of Logician has been committed to the trunk:

Full change log:
-------------------------------------
Bumped version to 1.0.3

Intergrated a patch from Cody to fix some translation
strings missing (i.e. Track 1, Track 2)

Improved the speed of GenerateXML() 1300%.  This was mainly due to
a very poor project.fps() method, which was slow and used all
over the place.  So, I tried to not call the method as much,
and I implemented some caching of the fps value.  On my test project,
each edit went from taking 1.4 seconds to 0.10 seconds!

Added 2 patches from Andy that address a bug in
the profiles screen, and a new double click to import
a file fix.

Merged Vladimir's branch, which fixes many title editor
related bugs and enhancements.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups