Re: OpenShot Version 1.0.3

Hello Jonathan

I have already report a bug than you can find here :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/513869

And about the speed (i know than not exactly the same but  it's for the
multi thread processors) what do you think about that :
http://docs.python.org/library/multiprocessing.html

Cheers Olivier

NB: i have found how working gdb, it will be better for finding the
"segmentation faults"