Re: OpenShot is officially in Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx)!

Hi Andy and Hi Francesco

It would be good to get the newer version in if we can, as it solves plenty
of common problems/requests. I would suggest freeze it as it is now, rather
than get into a situation we can't resolve at the last minute, seeing as
most of the new features we targeted for 1.1 are in there, and then fix bugs
as required after Thursday.
I'm agree with Andy and Francesco to put the actual version. 1.07 (and don't
forgotten to include the patch for resolve the bug of x264)

Cheers Olivier

<francesco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>