Re: OpenShot 1.1 testing

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Jonathan Thomas
<jonathan.oomph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I confirmed that the consumer is being stopped after a few seconds.
> I'm not sure why though.  I'll look into it.

BTW, looking over the code, I see some useless things:

			self.c.set("rescale", "1" )

This is a non-sensical value. It expects a string describing the
scaling method: nearest (default for SDL), tiles, bilinear (default
unless SDL), or hyper (best, but slow)

			self.c.set("distort", "1" )

This does nothing.

--