OpenShot 1.1.0~alpha2 Released

Hello everyone!  I have released version 1.1.0~alpha2 of OpenShot.  Benjamin
was kind enough to upload it to Ubuntu 10.04.  So, in the next few hours it
should be available for anyone running Ubuntu 10.04.

Also, you might have noticed that the newest version jumps a bit when you
pause the video.  In other words, it does not pause at the exact frame you
are seeing when you click the pause button.  Dan has fixed this problem in
MLT (it was an issue with the sdl_preview consumer).  He will be releasing a
new MLT version at the end of this week.  Hopefully, he'll be able to get
that version of MLT into Ubuntu 10.04... since we've exceeded the feature
freeze.

Once we are all satisfied with version 1.1, I will officially release it on
our PPA as well as make a big announcement on the website. =)  Let's just
try and get every bug we can fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups