New HTML Help files for OpenShot

Andy,
I have automated the process of creating Help Manual translations,
including the xml, omf, and html files.  Here are the HTML files from
all 6 of the completed languages (including Dutch).  Also, I changed
the image src locations of all images to be relative, so we only need
the "figures" folder in 1 place.

Since the folder structure is a bit different, I figured I would let
you copy these on to the OpenShotUsers website.

The path should look something like this:
http://www.openshotusers.com/help/en/
http://www.openshotusers.com/help/fr/
http://www.openshotusers.com/help/es/

and the images should be at:
http://www.openshotusers.com/help/figures/

Please let me know once you've finished, so I can update the links to
the help manual from the main website.

Thanks!
-Jonathan