Re: Bug Tracking: Video File Incompatibility

HI Jonathan

Good idea. The fact that the Team Openshot and the Team MLT can work
together and if we can help them to resolve the MLT's bugs to providing more
informations that we can, is a good thing.

Hum i know this girl, she done a lot of video tutorials, interresting the
mostly time.

©Cheers Olivier