Re: News in the web

Yes, I saw those articles.  Very nice!  By the way, someone just told me
that OpenShot is included in "Linux Format Magzine", the March issue.
Apparently, we are included on the disc, and mentioned in a section called
"On the Disc". !!!

The March issue has not come to the USA yet, so I'm just waiting patiently.

Thanks,
-Jonathan