Re: Bug Fixes for 1.1

Finally got a chance to look at this tonight.

The only thing I couldn't really check was the Russian translation bug :-)

Regarding the zoom slider issue, it worked OK for me using the Clearlooks
theme, which was reported as not working - however that has always been my
theme and it always showed up before anyway.

The playback in the properties window looked OK, tried that with different
tabs selected.

So it looks fine to me.

Cheers,
Andy.