GtkBuilder branch has been merged into the trunk!

Great news everyone!  I have finally merged the GtkBuilder branch from
moimael, resolved all of the warning messages, and fixed a few bugs.  So,
basically, the trunk of OpenShot no longer depends on Glade, and is 100%
using GtkBuilder.

*Note:*  I have recently updated the bzr repository format for the trunk.
You might have to remove your local "openshot" folder, and branch again if
you encounter errors while trying to "pull" the newest code.  Also, there
are probably still some "undiscovered" bugs floating around in the trunk
from all of this merging.  So, please be on the lookout for issues. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups