Re: GtkBuilder branch has been merged into the trunk!

Hi,

A big felicitation at Moimael and you. Thanks that we will be ready for
GNOME3 at the end of August (30 or 31).

For me, i have the new branch without problem ( i have renamed the old). i
have noted a issue on the window exportation a bad string bad formatted. I
have gone tio do the modification on Launchpad, it was already done.

Cheers Olivier