Re: 3D Titles in OpenShot

Hi Jonathan and Andy,

It is working great for me too.

*I think we could get away with making the window a bit bigger, so there is
no need to scroll right to see the full template names, and also to reduce
the amount of scrolling up/down on the parameters. We will also probably
have to put together some explanations on what each of the parameters does -
especially for those like me who have no idea when it comes to Blender :-)*

I can not say better, that's totally right.

@Andy
I have find my two versions of Blender in the last repertories that i have
done my last tests for you in ................;my .openshot. So it was the
reason why i wasn't find them !!!

Cheers,