Re: More Translations

Hi Jonathan,

French translation done.

However,Two or three things.

We could see our pot files because we have a lot of strings to translate in
who are not to translate (to 1 at the number 132). It is the path for the
pictures that you have updated.

I propose to modified the keybord shortcut for the section Import a
transition in the menu File because when i have them implanted i have try to
find the keyboard shortcuts the more natural that i can. So, I prefer keep
this one (i.e. Ctrl + D) for the action Duplicate, i think that 's more
natural. And i suggest to call  it this one : Ctrl + X. Is it possible ?

Last point, have you create in the preferences the section for the Format AV
and for the Profils and update the general section ? I have seen nothing.

Cheers, Olivier