Re: More Translations

Hi Olivier!

I'm not sure why the path of images ended up in the translation system.  It
seems that LaunchPad does that... or maybe the command I run to generate the
POT file does that.  I'm not sure.  Also, I agree that we need some
additional work on our keyboard short-cuts.  I suggest we don't change the
manual or keyboard shortcuts until after we release this version.  I am
really anxious to get this version out the door and released, so hopefully
that sounds okay to you.

Thanks for all your help, as usual!
-Jonathan