Re: 1 thing...

Andy,
Good catch!  I'll fix that tonight.  Also, assuming you can find time, let's
all run through the application one more time, clicking on absolutely every
button.  One last run-through looking for obvious bugs or missing
translations would be great before we release version 1.2.0.

I am still not sure the best date to release though.  I'm a bit worried
about the Blender 2.5 beta Python API.  I just know they will change it as
soon as we release, thus breaking that feature. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Andy Finch <we.rocked.in79@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> One thing I've noticed which might cause a bit of confusion is on the
> 'Create Project' screen - the project length field now defaults to zero. If
> you leave it at zero, there is no timeline drawn when the project gets
> created, which some users might find confusing. Is it worth sticking a
> default value in there again?
>
> Cheers,
> Andy.

Follow ups