Testing Notes / Issues

I have been testing OpenShot on Ubuntu 10.04, and here are the issues I'm
having so far:

*Video:* - A few video effects have give me some trouble
-----------
deinterlace - seg faults
frei0r.scanline0r - seg faults
wave - looks horrible, doesn't work correctly (at least no seg fault though)
water - worked fine for me, but I removed it from bzr

*Audio:* - These sox effects don't do anything for me... but throw lots of
these errors in the terminal output
-----------
echo: usage: gain-in gain-out delay decay [ delay decay ... ]
phaser: parameter `decay' must be between 0 and 0.99
pitch: usage: [-q] shift-in-cents [segment-ms [search-ms [overlap-ms]]]

Note:  These effects work fine when calling them on the command line using
"play"

I am going to continue to test on Ubuntu 10.04, and I will test on Ubuntu
10.10 (to see if these issues still exist).  Also, I will try with the
newest version of MLT and see what happens.  Please let me know if you can
verify these errors on your own system.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups