Re: OpenShot 1.2.0 Update

Good news everyone:  Version 1.2.1 has been uploaded to Debian Unstable, and
I have filed a bug against Ubuntu to sync the package for Maverick:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openshot/+bug/644667.  I also
emailed Benjamin Drung, our Ubuntu contact, to help us with this bug.
 Hopefully we'll get approved as a FreezeException.  Of course, this could
end badly and Ubuntu could reject this sync request.  We'll just have to
wait and see.  Fingers crossed.

-Jonathan