Re: Request

Sure, sounds good to me.  By the way, who is the German designer?

By the way, we did get approved and uploaded into Ubuntu 10.10,
but unfortunately they approved the 1.2.1 version, and not he 1.2.2 version.
 So, I am going to continue working with Ubuntu to update to the newest
version.

Thanks!
-Jonathan