OpenShot 1.2.2 Included in Maverick Meerkat!

Hi everyone!  I justed wanted to let everyone know that our new release has
been approved by Ubuntu and uploaded into the official Maverick Meerkat
repositories!!!  Also, we should be able to release bug fixes for this
version during the life of Maverick, for example, when Blender changes the
Python API again.  And those new "bug fix" releases can be deployed for both
the Ubuntu repository and our own PPA.
*https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openshot/*<https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openshot/>

So... I think I am going to branch or bzr trunk for version 1.2.2, so we
have a dedicated branch just for fixing bugs on this version.  So, let's
plan our next official version to be "1.3", and it will live in it's own
series on LaunchPad.  The 1.2 series will be left for bug fixes on 1.2.x.

Anyway, sorry if this sounds confusing.  I'm just writing and thinking at
the same time. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups