Re: OpenShot 1.2.2 Included in Maverick Meerkat!

Hi Jonathan,

Wonderful, it is a great and amazing news. In fact, in the branch 1.2, after
the output of Blender, we will not have a lot of things to do. As to the new
branch 1.3, i am surprised to began so early but on the other hand, this
sounds great for Openshot. And like, we have not a lot of bugs for this
version (1.2.2), all is done for a new development. Just a little question
about Marverick Meerkat. What is the version of MLT and the freiOr-plugins ?
5.10 and 1.20 ? And how many time for this version ? until Christmas ?
Before ?

Cheers