Re: WebM Video Format (VP8 / Vorbis)

Hi Jonathan,

Yes it is because the version 0.6.0 of FFmpeg brings a lot of changements
and she is not proposed for the anterior versions. And they have had a lot
of difficulties to realise the upgrade so much she brings a lot of things.
it is a new format very promising.

I have created a bug <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/630284> there
is a while and i mark it fix committed i suppose that you will include it in
the next version.

Another format promising is the DNxHD and he is already including in FFmpeg
for convert the clips AVCHD in a format more suitable/usable by the user
(without loose the quality) needing less  power for working. I was
having another
bug <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/630290> for this too.

Cheers