OpenShot Release Schedule & Update

Hi everyone!

As you might have noticed already, I have been actively promoting the new
features of OpenShot 1.3.0 for the past week (or so) on
www.OpenShotVideo.com.  So far, the feedback has been really positive...
from what I have heard.  Here are the last remaining tasks before we can
release version 1.3.0:

   - Merge Andy's "Auto Save" patch
   - Investigate disappearing icon
bug<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/505578>,
   and see if it's still happening with 1.3.0
   - Make the 3 primary tabs in OpenShot more consistent (Project Files,
   Transitions, and Effects).  They all need search boxes and filter buttons
   (to quickly find what you are looking for), and both the transitions and
   effects need to be using the IconView, instead of TreeViews.  Mael might be
   working on these features, so I'm waiting to get an update from him.
   - Update the help manual for 1.3.0 in English... and then get the
   translations updated.
   - Update the license and Debian packaging for many new licenses:
   including the Google Python API and Vimeo Python API code snippets, map
   images from Wikipedia, etc...
   - We need to do a final round of testing, to be sure there are no
   regressions.
   - And finally, release version 1.3.0 and start promoting it!

IRC Update:
I have been trying to gain access to the #openshot channel on Freenode for
the past few months... with no success.  The channel already has 2 operators
(TJ and Helen McCall).  Neither has answered my emails and granted me "ops"
permission to that channel.  So, if anyone can get in contact with either of
those 2 people, please ask them politely to grant my IRC nick (JonOomph)
with "ops" permission to the #openshot channel.

These tasks can be done very quickly, so hopefully we're looking at about 1
week (or so) of work (assuming I get some help, and/or find some more time).

Thanks!
-Jonathan