Re: Patches !

Wow!  Thanks for all these patches.  I found a few minor issues /
regressions with some of them... which I made notes in the commit messages.
 I added a comment with some questions for you on the "UI Redesign" bug.  It
seems like we have a little more work to make the 3 tabs look and feel
consistent.  I would love to have a search (and clear button) on each tab,
just like the "effects" tab.  Using the "filter as you type" functionality.
 So, something to think about. =)

Of course, my main concern is about usability and keeping to a "wow, this
looks simple and intuitive" interface. So, I don't want to go crazy with
search boxes and toggle buttons. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan