Re: SCALE 9x Update!!!

Hi Jonathan,

I have seen today on Phoronix that all the video of the presentation done
will be available in the next weeks.

I can not see the picture, is it normal or just me ?

I Have not think to have so many success same If I was thinking at a
success.

In this list , there is something who miss and we just began to speak :
audio with Jack. A lot of musician are waiting that because there is none
software who can provides this feature.

 | Hopefully some of you can attend next year's SCALE conference with me...
as
I do plan on going again.  Maybe we can have a fund raiser, and try and
collect enough money for airfare and hotel for 1 or 2 developers to attend
next year.

Is it really possible ?

Cheers.