New OpenShot Developers!

We had collected quite a few pending applications on the "OpenShot
Developers" team over the past year, and I just cleaned out the queue.  The
applications which were really old I declined, and the more recent
applications I approved.  I typically leave pending members as 'pending' and
wait for a personal email explaining why they want to join before I approve
them.  However, not everyone remembers to do that, and thus they just get
stuck in the queue.

So, if you have been newly approved to the "OpenShot Developers" team,
please reply to this email and introduce yourself.

*New Members*

   -
   - *Richard Simmons*
   - *sghpunk 1 minute ago*