Re: New OpenShot Developers!

Hi Richard!
Welcome to the team!  Usually leading up to each new release, we identify
all the bugs and feature requests that need to be tackled, and then
developers can assign themselves the ticket on LaunchPad, and then start
working.  That's about it, as far as the process goes.  However, since you
have more C experience than Python, you might be able to help me with a big
new project just announced recently:
https://lists.launchpad.net/openshot.developers/msg06433.html.  Take a look
at that link, and let me know what you think.  =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan