Re: Blender 2.57 Stable

Has anyone tested OpenShot with Blender 2.57 yet?  Any problems?  For some
reason, I thought there were some incompatibilities between our current
animated titles and Blender 2.57, but I just tried it out on an AMD 64 bit
Linux build of Blender 2.57, and it worked fine.  Please let you me know
what your experiences are.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:51 AM, eolinwen@xxxxxxxxx <eolinwen@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I don't know if you have seen that the final Blender Version is out today.
>
> Look here :
> http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/blender-stable-released/
> http://linuxfr.org/news/sortie-de-blender-257
>
> And obviously here too :
> http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-257/
>
> And a PPA is available too. One for Natty and Marverick and one for Lucid
> at Natty.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Olivier
> Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice
> Mon blog perso  sur le multimédia, Ubuntu, Linux et OpenShot :
> http://linuxevolution.wordpress.com/
> Le forum d'Openshot où vous me trouverez : http://openshotusers.com/
> http://openshotusers.com/forum/index.php

Follow ups