Re: OpenShot 1.3.1 Released

I just spoke to the LaunchPad developers in IRC, and they told me that the
build queue is backed up for the next few days.  They have temporarily moved
many of the build servers to help with the release of 11.04.  Which means
they have limited build capacity right now, and that sucks for us.  So,
we'll just wait a few days I guess. =(

Thanks!
-Jonathan