OpenShot featured on Category5.TV

I posted a new blog post about the weekly Internet TV show, Category5.TV,
which just featured a great tutorial on OpenShot.  Also, Category5 host
Robbie Ferguson announced our new C++ cross-platform framework at the very
end of the video, at least the existence of it.  This was planned, as I've
been sending emails back and forth with Robbie before this show was
broadcast.  This was more of a "teaser" than an "announcement", but I just
wanted to give everyone a heads-up.  I still need to create a detailed
posting of the project and get the code uploaded to LaunchPad, etc...  So,
if you haven't seen the video yet, please check it out:
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2011/06/openshot-featured-on-category5tv.html.

Thanks!
-Jonathan